The purchase of a product in Nuups company is quite easy and funny.
You just need to select item and add it in the Shopping Cart. Make sure of the size and colour of the item before selecting it.
To proceed with your order, you will be asked to provide your invoicing and mailing personal data. Next, select a shipping method and finally proceed with the payment.
PRICES AND DELIVERY CHARGES
The prices shown in the website are stated in EUR and include Value Added Tax (VAT) compulsory in Spain, for purchases within European Union. For purchases outside of the European Union and Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla, will not add the tax.
NUUPS is not responsible for the customs duty from each country.
The shipment cost will be indicated at the time prior to proceed with the payment as it will depend on the destination area.
Nuups offers different payment methods. Described below:
1.CREDIT/DEBIT CARD: The charge will be in real time, through a secure payment Gateway.
Compatible cards: MASTERCARD, VISA, MAESTRO, VISA ELECTRON, EURO6000, DINERS, CHINA UNION PAY.
2. BANK TRANSFER: The charge will be ordered in real time but depending on the bank of origin may be delayed for a whole day. The shipment of the order will be effective once the payment is done.
3. PAYPAL: Paypal will charge their commission that is 0,35€ + 3,4% of the total purchase to the customer.
Nuups will send the product as a registered post through Royal Mail.
You will receive it at home in a fast, effective and secure way. As soon as your order’s shipment starts, you will receive an email with the instructions to follow the process or state of your order either online or by phone every time you wish.
We detail bellow the Shipment Conditions according to the area:
Deliveries to SPAIN (Spanish peninsula and Baleares Islands)
- Orders over €40- Free shipping.
- Orders under €40- Shipment cost is €4.95.
Deliveries to EU countries
- Orders over €90: Free shipping.
- Orders under €90: Shipment cost is €8.
Deliveries outside to EU countries
- Shipment cost is €10
Deliveries to Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla
- Shipment cost is €8
The delivery Deadline to SPAIN (Spanish Peninsula and Baleares Islands) will range 3 to 5 working days, while in other UE countries , outside EU, Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla will range 7 to 10 working days.
NUUPS is not responsible for the incidences as delays when unforeseen situations like the weather, strike, customs procedure, etc. You can email NUUPS or call The Royal Mail (+34 902 197 197) if you have any question about the delivery of your order.
- You have 15 working days from the delivery day to return your order.
- Contact our Customer Service. You will be asked for the number of order and the reason why you return the product.
- The product has to be returned in perfect conditions. It means perfectly packed, in its own original packing with all accessories and user manuals and drivers (if they have been delivered). It has to be sent in only one shipment to the address provided by our Customer Service and the cost of the shipment will be assumed by the Customer. Once NUUPS checks the correct return, the company will refund the amount of the shipment (except for the original shipment cost) to the customer.
- If the product is a defective one, the company will proceed with the new product exchange or with the refund of the total amount (including the return shipment cost). Customer Service will inform next steps to follow.
Buy in Nuups the most trendy fine jewellery designs and enjoy them everywhere.
In all your purchases if their cost is 40€ or more (Peninsula and Balearic Islands only).
Our fine jewellery products are made by high-quality materials such as gold and silver.
Pay safely through the encrypted payment platforms from PayPal or your credit card.